Week Ending September 17, 2021
Model Portfolios Have Arrived
- Performance analysis on individual and consolidated model portfolios is now available.
- Get started today:
- Activate model portfolios in PortfolioAnalyst
- Create custom model reports
- Enable model reports for delivery
Week Ending August 20, 2021
Introducing New Fund Sector
- Funds with assorted/mixed sector allocations are now classified as Broad.
Week Ending July 23, 2021
Daily Money-Weighted Return
- MWR is now fully supported when using daily frequencies throughout PortfolioAnalyst reports and online tools.
Update Sector Classifications for Funds
- Lipper Global is our new data source for fund sector classifications where sector specific funds are appropriately classified.
Week Ending July 16, 2021
Integration with Quote Details
- Quick Trade order ticket to easily place orders, manage open orders, and view recent trades
- Advanced intraday charting options to change time periods, add technical indicators like SMA, EMA, Bollinger Bands, and display volume charts
- Live news stream
- Recent transactions
Week Ending May 21, 2021
New Portfolio Checkup Features
Get the real-time health of your entire portfolio with an in-depth analysis of your holdings. New features include:
- 7 day, month to date, 1 month, year to date, 1 year, inception, and custom time periods
- Ability to add up to 3 benchmarks for comparison
- Distribution of returns bar chart
- Support to add all PortfolioAnalyst risk measures
- Asset Class, Sector, and Geographic expansion to see the composition by position
- View/hide table and chart
- Layout configuration to show/hide desired widgets.
New Education Center
Get quick access to help topics, documentation, contact support and more.
Week Ending April 30, 2021
PortfolioAnalyst is now GIPS® Verified
Time-weighted and money-weighted returns are now calculated in accordance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®). GIPS® established standards for investment performance, making it easier for you to compare firms and make more informed investment decisions.
- Helps ensure investment performance is complete and fairly presented.
Means data is presented in a consistent and transparent manner across sources.
Demonstrates a voluntary commitment to follow ethical standards.
Read the verifcation letter here.
- GIPS® is a registered trademark of CFA Institute. CFA Institute does not endorse or promote this organization, nor does it warrant the accuracy or quality of the content contained herein.
Week Ending April 23, 2021
Introducing our new Home Tab
- Ability to toggle between Money-Weighted and Time-Weighted returns and view/hide chart or table
- Beginning/Ending/Change in NAV, Best/Worst/Period % Return, and Net Deposits/Withdrawals
- Interactive NAV vs. Return chart with benchmark comparison
- View performance by Account Type and Asset Class/Financial Instrument
- Filter Excluded and External Accounts
- Configure columns
- Link another external account
New Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report
Socially conscious investors can now analyze their portfolio's ESG ratings summary, controversy distribution, and largest holdings.
- Ratings Summary – incorporates ESG Score, Controversies Score, Combined Score, Percentage of companies in portfolio with ESG score, and ESG pillar breakdown.
- Controversy Distribution – bar chart that exemplifies the controversies score by position weight (%).
- Largest Holdings – outlines top 10 holdings and all associated ESG scores. Top and bottom ESG performers are also identified.
Week Ending January 22, 2021
New PDF Report Changes Applied to IB Canada Annual Report
- General changes include modern styles, reduced blank space, fewer pages, and faster report generation.
Week Ending January 8, 2021
Changes for Reports in CSV Format
- Add analysis period and as of dates to each report.
- Add MetaInfo record discriminator.
- New Allocation and Performance by Sector report
- Legacy reports Allocation by Sector and Performance by Sector have been removed and combined into our new Allocation and Performance by Sector report.
- The allocation section now offers amount and percent change over time. Δ represents change.
- The performance section now offers MTM performance represented in amount and percent.
- New Fixed Income report
- Analyze your bond portfolio with our new Fixed Income report.
- User will be prompted with message when selecting both Historical Performance/Benchmark Comparison, Performance Statistics/Benchmark Comparison, Risk Measures/Benchmark Comparison.