Week Ending December 18, 2020
Performance by Long & Short Report Now Available for External Accounts
- Previously the Performance by Long & Short report was offered to IBKR accounts only but is now offered to external accounts at no extra cost. The Projected Income report is the outstanding premium report offered only to IBKR accounts.
Week Ending November 28, 2020
Premium Reports Now Available for External Accounts
- Previously premium reports were offered to IBKR accounts only but are now offered to external accounts at no extra cost. The reports include:
- Allocation and Performance by Sector
- Performance Attribution vs. S&P 500
- Performance by Asset Class
- Performance by Financial Instrument
- Performance by Underlying
- Performance by Symbol
Now offering rates as benchmarks
- The Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR) in USD is now available.
Week Ending October 28, 2020
New PDF Reports
- Reports are getting a fresh new look.
- General changes include modern styles, reduced blank space, fewer pages, more
analytics and faster report generation.
New Fixed Income Report
- Analyze your bond portfolio with our new Fixed Income report.
- Updated look and feel to make managing your external accounts a transparent and seamless process.
New Allocation and Performance by Sector Report
- Legacy reports Allocation by Sector and Performance by Sector have been combined
into our new Allocation and Performance by Sector report.
- The allocation section now offers amount and percent change over time. Δ represents change.
- The performance section now offers MTM performance represented in amount and
Add Synopsis to Custom Snapshot Report
- Add a text-based cover letter to address your clients.
- When creating a custom Snapshot report, click Assign a Synopsis? Yes in the
Optional Pages section.
- You must create and save a synopsis before you can select one here.
Week Ending September 18, 2020
New Detailed Offline Accounts
Add brokerage, bank, credit cards, other asset and other liability accounts without entering your external financial institution login credentials.
Test trading strategies by configuring a What-If portfolio with offline accounts.
New External Accounts Tab
Full desktop and mobile support for all browsers and operating systems.
Updated look and feel to make managing your external accounts a transparent and seamless process.
Week Ending July 10, 2020
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Scores for Portfolio Checkup
Socially conscious investors can now analyze their portfolio's consolidated ESG
ESG Ratings include:
- ESG Score - an overall company score based on the self-reported information in the
environmental, social and corporate governance pillars (Comprised of Resource Use
Score, Emissions Score Environmental Innovation Score, Workforce Score, Human
Rights Score, Community Score, Product Responsibility Score, Management Score,
Shareholders Score, and CSR Strategy Score).
- ESG Controversies Score - measures a company's exposure to environmental, social
and governance controversies and negative events reflected in global media.
- ESG Combined Score - the simple weighted average of all ESG Combined Scores for all
companies within the fund based on the reported information in the environmental,
social and corporate governance pillars (ESG Score) with an ESG Controversies
overlay. Low controversies score indicate the companies within the fund on average
have received negative events or there have been new developments from past
negative events in the last fiscal year.
- Percentage of companies in your portfolio that have an ESG score.
Week Ending May 29, 2020
Annualized Returns in Historical Performance
Annualized returns are now available in our custom Historical Performance and
Historical Performance Benchmark Comparison reports.
Week Ending April 17, 2020
Projected Income Enhancements
Your estimated remaining income for the year is now available for analysis
alongside estimated rolling annual income.
Special dividends are now included in the breakout of projected income.
Week Ending March 6, 2020
New Concentration Report is Available Online
In February, we began offering a concentration report in PDF/CSV format. This is now available online under the Fund Parser tab.
Week Ending February 7, 2020
New Performance by Underlying Report
Analyze your corporate exposure by grouping the performance (available for TWR or MWR) of your portfolio's derivatives and underlying positions… and more:
- Top Contributors by Underlying Exposure
- Bottom Contributors by Underlying Exposure
- Contribution by Underlying and Derivative
New Consolidated Online View for Master Account Type
Select your master account in the account picker and view your portfolio's consolidated online performance by financial instrument. This consolidated view includes all linked and funded sub accounts.
Week Ending January 24, 2020
New Concentration Report
The following features are now included in your parsed portfolio:
- Long and short breakout
- Top Holdings
- Asset Allocation
- Sector Allocation
- Region Allocation
- Country Allocation
- Financial Instrument Allocation
SPXT is now SPXTR
Earlier this month, we announced that SPXT is now our default benchmark. Going foward, it will now be referred to SPXTR.
Week Ending January 10, 2020
SPX vs SPXT
Historically, dividends were included in SPX returns as SPXT was not offered until this year. Now that we offer SPXT and SPX, dividends have been removed from SPX. SPXT is now our default benchmark. The Performance Attribution vs. S&P 500 report is unchanged and will continue to include dividends.