IBKR Fact Sheet
Interactive Brokers Group affiliates provide automated trade execution and custody of
securities, commodities and foreign exchange around the clock on over 125 markets in
numerous countries and currencies from a single Integrated Investment Account to customers
We service individual investors, hedge funds, proprietary trading groups, financial advisors and
introducing brokers. Our four decades of focus on technology and automation has enabled us
to equip our customers with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment
portfolios at the lowest cost, according to Barron's Best Online Brokers review, February 25, 2019.
We strive to provide our customers with advantageous execution prices and trading, risk and
portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, all at low prices,
positioning them to achieve superior returns on investments.
- Interactive Brokers Group, LLC was founded by its Chairman and CEO, Thomas Peterffy. Over the last 41 1 years, it has grown internally to become a major securities firm with equity capital exceeding $7 billion 2.
- Interactive Brokers' headquarters is in Greenwich Connecticut, and it has 1,400+ employees in its offices in the USA, Switzerland, Canada, Hong Kong, UK, Australia,
Japan, Hungary, Russia, India, China and Estonia. IBKR is regulated by the SEC, FINRA, SFA
and other regulatory agencies around the world.
- IBKR is the largest electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 828,000 trades per day 3.
- Interactive Brokers Group 1 has consistently been at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983.
- Standard & Poor's issues investment grade ratings to both IBG LLC and IB LLC (IBKR).
- Interactive Brokers LLC was awarded the highest star ratings from Barron's: 4.5 stars 4 for lowest cost and 4.5 stars 5 overall.