Tax Information and Reporting
This set of tabs provides customers with the following information:
- How to determine your country of residence for tax purposes.
- A list of reports and dates for the current tax year.
- Tax information for US persons and entities.
- Tax information for Canadian persons and entities.
- Tax information for non-US persons and entities
- Description and example of a wash sale.
- Information about the Forex income worksheet.
- A list of common tax FAQs.
Where to access your Forms and Reports
To access and print your Forms and Reports, log into to Account Management with your IB username and password, and then click Reports > Tax > Tax Forms.
IRS Circular 230 Notice: These statements are provided for information purposes only, are not intended to constitute tax advice which may be relied upon to avoid penalties under any federal, state, local or other tax statutes or regulations, and do not resolve any tax issues in your favor.