Lower Your Costs
Lower Your Costs
to Maximize Your Return
To view a rate comparison click here.
Trading Technology Designed for Traders, Investors and Institutions
Awarded a 4.5 star rating by Barron's magazine in Best for Frequent Traders category 3,
we build electronic access trading technology that delivers real advantages to traders,
investors and institutions worldwide.
- Market-maker designed Trader Workstation (TWS) optimizes your trading speed and efficiency in a single, comprehensive and customizable workspace.
- Interactive Brokers Information System (IBIS), our comprehensive news and fundamentals research platform add-on to TWS, lets you access important information and research that give you the edge you need.
- Sophisticated TWS trading tools such as OptionTrader, FXTrader, BookTrader and Accumulate/Distribute provide product-specific order modules to accommodate any trading needs.
- Advanced algorithmic tools and order types help individual traders manage multiple large volume orders simultaneously and get the best execution.
- Multiple ways to connect to our trading system, including the TWS API for traders who want to build their own trading applications, and our industry-standard CTCI FIX interface.
- Mobile solutions let you trade on the go from a variety of mobile devices, including the iPhone, iPad and Android.
- Extensive stock borrow and loan solutions include the AQS® Marketplace, the Short Stock Availability Tool, our popular Stock Yield Enhancement Program, which lets you earn extra income on your fully paid stock shares; and our Pre-Borrow Program.
Awarded 4.5-star rating by Barron's magazine in the Best for International Traders category 2,
our breadth of product offering is unrivaled.
- Trade on over 100 market centers in 23 countries. Direct market access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, ETFs and CFDs from a single IB Universal Account™. Fund your account in multiple currencies.
- A global presence, with offices in the US, Switzerland, Canada, UK, Australia, Hungary, Russia, India, China and Estonia.
- An integrated approach that makes it easy to trade global products on multiple exchanges and assets denominated in multiple currencies all from a single account.
Lower investment costs will increase your overall return on investment, but lower costs do not guarantee that
your investment will be profitable.
- Rates were obtained on March 3, 2014 from each firm's website. Some of the firms listed may have additional fees and some firms may reduce or waive commissions or fees, depending on account activity or total account value. Supporting documentation for any claims and statistical information will be provided upon request.
- Source: The Transaction Auditing Group (TAG). Industry as a whole for the referenced periods according to TAG. For additional information, click here.
- According to Barron's When All Screens Lead to the Bull - March 17, 2014, Interactive Brokers was awarded the highest 4.5 star rating for Best for International Traders, and 4.5 stars to qualify for Best for Frequent Traders.
Any trading symbols displayed are for illustrative purposes only and are not intended to portray recommendations.
Interactive Brokers LLC is a member of NYSE, FINRA, SIPC