The Hightower Report on Interactive Brokers
Login and Subscribe
Now available on the Interactive Brokers website: The Hightower Report's Daily Comments and Weekly Market Letter
Individual traders, brokers and managers traders look to The Hightower Report to help them navigate today's complex markets. Our morning commentary provides concise, fundamental analysis on all the major market segments, including Grains, Livestock, Financial Markets, Metals, Energy and the "Soft" Commodities. Get a look ahead to the day's trade, with the latest fundamental data, support and resistance levels and trade suggestions.
Our commentary is sold by market segment or as a package so you can customize your subscription to your needs:
- Grains, Livestock, Financials, Metals, Energy and Soft Commodities (Coffee, Cocoa, Sugar and Cotton).
- Fundamentally-based analysis combined with classic technical analysis.
- Trade Strategies - When our analysts see an opportunity, they will let you know! Our trade suggestions have clearly stated objectives and risk levels.
- Options - Trade suggestions often include strategies that use options, either alone or in combination with futures.
Weekly Market Letter
Released Friday afternoons for up-to-date ideas and strategies to start the next trading week. Ideal for hedgers, traders, investors and everyone in between.
- Timely information and trade ideas.
- Easy-to-read layout.
- Succinct articles with specific trade strategies using futures, options and combinations of both.
- Market-by-Market Summaries, with long/short indicators.
- Major Economic Events - and how they will impact the markets.
- Overvalued/Undervalued Markets - Fundamental and Technical.
- Longer Term and Big Leverage Trade Sections.
View Daily Comments Sample Report *
View Weekly Market Letter Sample Report