On some exchanges, different products have different trading hours.
- Interactive Brokers LLC may receive remuneration from fund companies for record keeping, administrative and shareholder services. Interactive Brokers LLC may also receive remuneration from transaction fee-based fund companies for providing certain administrative services. For information regarding a particular mutual fund's payment and compensation practices, please read the fund's prospectus and statement of additional information or visit the fund's website. IBKR may share a portion of the compensation received from fund companies with your financial advisor or introducing broker.
- Delivery of prospectuses will only be made electronically and not by postal mail.
- All dividends will be automatically reinvested.
- Investors are prohibited from purchasing a fund for 60 calendar days after any portion of the fund has been redeemed or exchanged.
- Euronext funds are not available to residents of the U.S., Australia, Hong Kong and Canada.
- Funds are not available to residents of the U.S., Canada, Iran, North Korea, Libya, Syria and U.S. territories Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa and Northern Marianas Islands.
- Please call Fidelity at 877-836-4829 or email Ann.Christensen@fmr.com or Jonathan.Illuzzi@fmr.com to obtain the necessary selling agreement to trade these funds. FAWF Selling Agreements are only eligible for FINRA registered broker/dealers.
- Please call 727-299-3019 to obtain a trading agreement with Franklin Templeton.
- An agreement with Schroders is required to trade these funds. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the necessary information.
- Registered broker dealers are required to have a distribution agreement with MFS LUX to trade these funds. Please contact Ling Ye (email@example.com) and Liz Hawes (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain the necessary information. No individuals trading will be accepted. MFS Meridian Funds Class I shares are available only to qualifying institutional investors.
- Approval from Dimensional Fund Advisors Ltd. Is required to trade these funds. Please email Off-Platform-Trade-Requests@dimensional.com to obtain the necessary approval/further information.