Quickly allocate US stock, option and US corporate bond orders post-trade using Interactive Brokers’ intuitive Post-Trade Allocation tool.
The Post-Trade Allocation tool lists all the day's unallocated trades and provides customizable template-based functionality to easily allocate all or some of your trades to multiple pre-approved clearing brokers.
Post-trade allocations offers the following benefits:
- Allocate, re-allocate and unallocate trades any time of day:
- Up until 6:00 PM ET for equities
- Up until 15 minutes after the allocation was made (or 5:15 PM ET, whichever comes first) for options
- Import allocations using Excel-compatible .csv formatted files.
- View and select average price trades by order, and combine multiple orders into a custom average price.
- Allocate by percentage or share size.
- Allocate manually, or create allocation templates customized for daily use.
- Configure allocation settings, display preferences and broker settings.