Mutual Funds - Non-US Residents
Click on any Market Center Details link below to find details on products traded, order types available, and exchange website information.
On some exchanges, different products have different trading hours.
- Euronext funds are not available to residents of the U.S., Australia, Hong Kong and Canadá.
- Funds are not available to residents of the U.S., Canadá, Iran, North Corea, Libya, Syria and U.S. territories Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa and Northern Marianas Islands.
- Please call Fidelity at 877-836-4829 or email Ann.Christensen@fmr.com or Jonathan.Illuzzi@fmr.com to obtain the necessary selling agreement to trade these funds. FAWF Selling Agreements are only eligible for FINRA registered broker/dealers.
- Please call 727-299-3019 to obtain a trading agreement with Franklin Templeton.
- An agreement with Schroders is required to trade these funds. Please email email@example.com to obtain the necessary information.
- Please contact MFS at Ling Ye (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss agreement process and include your IBKR account number.