Open topic with navigation
Using the US Corporate Bond Scanner
You can select US Corporate Bonds as the instrument type when you run a market scanner in WebTrader.
To use the US Corporate Bond Scanner
- Click the Scanner tab.
- If the scan settings are not already displayed, click the blue arrow to the left of the scan title or click the Edit button.
Select US Corporate Bonds from the Instrument list. The rest of the scan settings refresh with scan criteria specific to US Corporate Bonds.
- In the Filters section, do any of the following:
- Specify optional market data filters if desired, including price, size, yield, current yield, stock symbol and issuer.
- Specify more detailed filter criteria, such as payment frequency, coupon rate or equity cap.
- Require or exclude bonds that are defaulted, callable, exchange listed, FDIC insured or variable rate.
- Use the check boxes to require or exclude any industry-specific bonds from the scan results.
- Select a sort order from the Sort by drop-down.
- Select the maximum number of results to return in the Max Results drop-down.
- Click Search. The scan results display.
- Click any column heading to sort the data by that column.
- Click the Edit button to modify the scan settings and run the scan again.