Open topic with navigation
Use the SpreadTrader configuration page to define basic settings, hotkeys, buttons and to control the visibility of panels and fields.
To define SpreadTrader configuration settings
- On the Edit menu select Global Configuration, or click Configure from the SpreadTrader menu.
- Click SpreadTrader in the left pane.
- Use the right panel to set these parameters:
- - check to see the SpreadTrader menu.
- - check to see the SpreadTrader toolbar.
- - check to show the Quote panel with market data at the top of the window.
- - check to show customizable buttons.
- - automatically puts the cursor on the newly created order in the Orders panel.
- - if checked, you can create more than one order in the Underlying panel. Otherwise, only one untransmitted order is allowed.
- - this is the default bid or ask price.
- - the implied annual interest rate with no compounding.
- - the implied annual interest rate compounded several times/day.
- - TWS decides whether to use realtime or snapshot prices based on the number of tickers in the matrix. If the number of tickers exceeds your available market data limit, a snapshot is used.
- For information on how market data is allocated per account, see the Notes section of the Market Data overview page.
- - realtime prices that continually refresh.
- - a static snapshot of prices at the time of the request. These prices do not refresh.