Open topic with navigation
The Portfolio window is an automated trading page you can elect to create based on the current content of your portfolio. Configure the Portfolio window to hide or show panels, market data and order management columns by default. You can modify any of these settings directly from the window at any time.
To configure the Portfolio window
- On the Edit menu select Global Configuration.
- Click Trading Tools and then Portfolio Window in the left pane.
- Configure Settings, Trade Columns, Order Management columns or the Market Value panel.
- Use the right panel to set these parameters:
- Display market value panel - opens the Market Value panel populated with data from the Account Information window.
- Display orders panel - Opens the Orders panel in the Portfolio window. New orders will be displayed in this separate panel rather than directly below the ticker.
- Display trades panel - Opens the Trades panel to display executions.
- Jump to order - if checked, automatically places the cursor on newly created orders in the Orders panel.
Check the columns you want to show in the Trades panel.
Customize the layout of the main window by adding or removing columns from the Market Data and Order columns.
Check the columns you want to show in the Market Value panel.