Open topic with navigation
FXTrader is customizable on many levels, from the color and number of cells to the method used to calculate order quantity.
To define FXTrader configuration settings
- On the Edit menu select Global Configuration, or click the Configure wrench from the FXTrader page.
- Click FXTrader in the left pane.
- Use the right panel to set these parameters:
- Display menu - Check to see the FXTrader menu.
- Display toolbar - Check to see the FXTrader toolbar.
- Display Quote panel -Check to show the Quote panel with market data at the top of the window.
- Display user-configurable buttons - check to show customizable buttons.
- Jump to order- Automatically positions the cursor on a newly created order in the Orders panel.
- Allow multiple untransmitted orders - If checked, you can create more than one order in the Underlying panel. Otherwise, only one untransmitted order is allowed.
- Allow numerator sizes - adjusts the display to allow trading the numerator instead of the denominator.
Color Schema - Use these settings to change the look of your FXTrader interface by changing the color of cells and text.
Position Information and Cell Layout
- Show Position - When checked, the position is displayed at the bottom of the trading cell.
- Show Average Cost - When checked, the average cost of the position is displayed at the bottom of the trading cell.
- Show Profit and Loss - When checked, the unrealized P&L is displayed at the bottom of the trading cell.
- Cell Layout Grid - Modify your FX Trader grid to be as small as one cell or as large as 4x4. The blue cells will display in your FX Trader.