Open topic with navigation
eSignal Market Data
Use the eSignal page to configure and use eSignal market data. Please note that to connect to eSignal data, you must subscribe to eSignal, and download and install the eSignal application www.esignal.com.
To define eSignal settings
- On the Edit menu select Global Configuration.
- Click eSignal in the left pane.
- Use the right panel to set these parameters:
- Use eSignal for Market Data - check to use your eSignal subscription to receive market data in TWS. If checked, enter eSignal username, password and host address.
- Enter username, password and Host Address for eSignal connection.
You must restart your system for changes to take effect.
- Change the update frequency if desired.
For available security types, check appropriate boxes to receive top level and/or deep data.