The IB Risk NavigatorSM is a real-time market-risk management platform that provides
a comprehensive measure of risk exposure across multiple asset classes around the globe.
Its easy-to-read spreadsheet-like interface lets you quickly identify exposure to risk starting at the portfolio level, with drill-down access into successively deeper levels of detail within multiple report views.
The Risk Navigator offers traders the following benefits:
- View your entire risk in a single number while monitoring the total risk and direction of risk associated with a single position.
- View your portfolio risk for multiple asset classes and assess specific risk slices of your portfolio, such as risk by position, risk by underlying, and risk by industry.
- Create an editable, hypothetical "What-If" portfolio based on your actual portfolio to see how your risk profile might change based on changes you make to your portfolio, such as adding, closing, reducing or increasing positions.
- Create complex custom scenarios by editing the price, date and volatility variables that affect your risk profile.
- Build, maintain and monitor positions in a separate area by building new portfolios.
- See how capital is being allocated on a day-to-day or even minute-to-minute basis.
- Use the Portfolio Relative P&L graph to see how the total value of your portfolio for a specific asset class (or a subset of your portfolio) will change based on a percent change in the price(s) of the underlying(s).
Any symbols displayed are for illustrative purposes only and do not portray a recommendation.
Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. For information on the uses and risks of options, you can obtain a copy of the Options Clearing Corporation risk disclosure document titled Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options by clicking here.