Open topic with navigation
You are here: Support > Message Center
The Message Center lets you submit questions directly to Client Services using inquiry tickets and track the status of your inquiries.
Use the Message Center to:
The Message Center includes the following features:
- Every inquiry is assigned a reference number, called a ticket. This reference number can be used to efficiently track the progress of the inquiry.
- The real-time status of an inquiry is always displayed in the main Message Center window. You will know if the issue has been picked up by an service expert, which expert is handling your issue, and whether it is being addressed by our main help team or by a specialty team.
- Both customers and staff can refine or add information to the ticket, permitting easy clarifications or follow up to the original inquiry. In addition, customers can cancel or close tickets once the issue has been addressed, giving them greater control over the process.
- History of both open and completed inquiries.
- Fast response - Tickets are assigned to an representative usually within a few minutes and always within 2 hours during European and North American trading hours. During Asian trading hours, response times may be longer.