Open topic with navigation
The Financial Information page lets you change the following financial information for your account, which you originally entered into your account application:
- Income and net worth
- Source of wealth
- Investment objectives
- Investment experience
The products you are allowed to trade depend on your income and net worth and your investment objectives and experience. For detailed requirements for each product that you want to trade, see the Trading Requirements page on our website.
Who can access the Financial Information page?
You can access this page if you are a(n):
- Individual, Joint, Trust or IRA Account User
- Small Business Account User
- Friends and Family Group Master or Client
- Advisor Master User
- Advisor Client
- Proprietary Trading Group Master User
- Broker Master User (master account only)
- Broker Fully Disclosed Client
- Investment Manager Master User
To change your financial information
- Click Settings > Account Settings.
- If you manage or maintain multiple accounts, the Account Selector opens. Search for and select the account whose financial information you want to change.
- On the Manage Account screen, view your current financial information displayed in the Financial Information panel.
- Click the Configure (gear) icon.
- In the Configure Financial Information section, update the information as required.
- In the Source of Wealth section, click the +ADD A SOURCE OF WEALTH button, select a source of wealth, indicate if this source will fund your account, then enter the percentage of your account that will be funded from this source. Enter any notes to provide a description for this source. Repeat for each additional source of wealth.
- In the Investment Objectives and Intended Purpose of Trading section, update your selections as required by clicking the boxes.
- In the Investment Experience section, update your selections as required. Remember, different products require different levels of experience.
- Click CONTINUE.
- Verify the updated information and then click CONTINUE.
- If you need to make further changes, click Back,
then make corrections before submitting.
- If you do not participate in the Secure Login System for two-factor authentication, you will receive an email with a confirmation number. Enter the confirmation number sent
to you via email, then click CONTINUE. If you have not received a confirmation number, click Request
Confirmation Number to have
a new confirmation number sent to your email address.
- Click Ok.