Open topic with navigation
The Reports > Settings menu gives you access to report-related settings, including delivery settings, on the following pages:
- Activity Statements and Trade Reports - Select notification and delivery settings for your customized activity statements.
- SMS Alerts - Enable SMS (Short Message Service) alerts to be able to receive alerts on your mobile device.
- Flex Queries - Set notification and delivery settings for your saved Flex Queries.
- Flex Web Service - Access your pre-configured
flex queries via HTTPS protocol without logging into Account Management.
- Third Party Services - Activate or deactivate third-party services such as Mint, which let you download your activity data to those services.
- Trader ID - Enable the Trader ID field in Activity Statements, Activity Flex Queries, Trade Confirmation Reports and Trade Confirmation Flex Queries.
- Broker Client Activity Statements - Brokers can select delivery settings for the their clients' activity statements.
- Client OATS Settings - Broker Master Users can configure the OATS settings their client accounts.