Open topic with navigation
The Dashboard lets Advisors, Brokers and Multiple Hedge Fund Investment Managers quickly and easily access information about their clients from a single point of access, as well as manage many aspects of each client account.
The following image shows the Dashboard for an Advisor.
The following image shows the Dashboard for a Fully Disclosed Broker.
Advisors, Fully Disclosed and Non-Disclosed Brokers, and Multiple Fund Investment Managers can view information about all of their clients:
- View a list of all client accounts.
- View recent activity for the past five days for all client accounts.
- Search for and sort client accounts by account title, account type, account number, username or account alias.
- Filter all client accounts by account status.
- If you have multiple pages of accounts, you can quickly jump to any page.
- Advisors can view pending items for all client accounts on a separate tabbed page.
- Fully Disclosed Brokers can also view application and options trading approvals for all accounts in the Approvals column if they have enabled Client Approvals.
- All brokers can view the user responsible for deleted applications in the Approvals column.
- Download a list of outstanding registration tasks for all pending client accounts to Microsoft Excel.
- Download information about all client accounts to Microsoft Excel.
- Non-Disclosed Brokers can upload documents for pending client applications.
and can view and manage individual client account details:
- Drill down to account details, balances, positions and transaction history for any client.
- View pending items.
- View Client Services messages and corporate actions.
- Perform account management tasks, including:
- Edit account alias, advisor or broker fees, and other settings;
- Running activity statements and PortfolioAnalyst reports
- Print account details;
- Generate a PDF version of the account application;
- View all registration tasks.
- Fully Disclosed Brokers can also approve or reject pending client applications and pending client options trading permissions if they have enabled Client Approvals.
- Brokers can edit Registered Representatives.
- Advisors can get special authorizations from clients to modify additional account settings for that client.
Who can access the Dashboard?
You can access this page if you are a(n):
- Advisor Master User
- Fully Disclosed and Non-Disclosed Broker Master User
- Multiple Hedge Fund Investment Manager