Open topic with navigation
Changing Your Delegated Reporting Choice
If you do not have an IBUK account; or an IBUK sub, client or linked account and you asked us to provide an LEI and do your EMIR reporting for you, you will see your LEI displayed on the EMIR and LEI Information page and be able to change your delegated reporting choice and/or change your Counterparty Type.
To change your delegated reporting choice and/or change your Counterparty Type
- Click Manage Account > Account Information > EMIR and LEI Information.
- Change your EMIR delegated reporting choice from Yes to No by clicking the appropriate radio button.
- Optionally, change your Counterparty Type by selecting a different option from the drop-down list.
- If you choose Financial Counterparty (FC) as the Counterparty Type, you are prompted to select a Financial Counterparty type.
- Sign the agreement, then click Continue.
- A confirmation number is immediately sent to your email address of record. Enter the confirmation number into the field provided, then click Confirm.
If you did not receive a confirmation number, click Resend Confirmation Number to receive a new one.