You are here: Manage Account > Account Information
The Account Information menu includes the following pages:
- Details - Modify personal, financial and regulatory information, and print a summary of your account settings.
- Trading Sub Accounts - Proprietary Trading Group Master Users can view and create sub accounts for authorized traders.
- Broker Declaration - Update your broker registration information.
- Advisor Qualifications - Update your advisor registration information.
- Transfer on Death - Register Transfer-On-Death beneficiaries.
- Investor Category - Answer a series of questions to determine if you qualify to trade a wider range of trading products.
- Large Trader Identification - Add SEC Large Trader ID's to your account.
- EMIR and LEI Information - Account holders who are subject to the EMIR regulation can change their EMIR election.
- Tax Information - Update your W-8/W-9 tax form.
© 2016 Interactive Brokers, LLC - Account Management Users' Guide