Open topic with navigation
Requesting a Partial ACATS Transfer without a Position Instruction
See Position Instructions for information about viewing and deleting position instructions. ACATS Position Instructions can only be used with Partial ACATS transfers.
To request a partial ACATS transfer without a Position Instruction
- Click Funding > Position Transfers.
you have a master account or multiple accounts, use the Account Selector to search for and select the account for which you want to request a position transfer.
- In the Transfer Method list, select ACATS.
- In the Type list, select Partial.
- In the Source list, select your third-party broker. You can type the first two or three letters of the broker’s name to quickly jump to that broker in the list.
The ACATS Request page appears.
- In the Account Number field, type the account number for your third-party broker account exactly as it appears on your statement from your delivering firm.
- In the Assets To Be Transferred section, click the appropriate radio button to answer Yes or No to the three questions.
- Click Continue.
The Partial ACATS Transfer page appears.
- Select an asset type to transfer, then click the Add button.
- Enter the required information for each asset to be transferred, then click Add.
Each time you click Add, the partial asset you specified is added to the list of assets to transfer.
- Click Remove to remove an asset from the list.
- When the list of assets to be transferred is complete, click Finish.
- Repeat the steps above for each asset type.
- On the ACATS Signature page, review the information on the page. Delete assets from the list or add more assets to transfer as required. Then type your name in the Signature field and click Continue.
- On the Confirmation page, enter the confirmation number that you received via email in the Confirmation Number field, then click Confirm.
If you do not receive a Confirmation Number by email, please check your junk email folder as sometimes email filters block messages.
Or click Resend Confirmation Number to receive another confirmation email.
Or click Cancel to cancel the transfer request.
For more information