An annual asset management fee ranging from 0.08% to 1.5% per year of the gross market value of investments.
- IBKR Asset Management annual management fees on passively managed portfolios:
- Asset Allocation: 0.09%
- Index Tracker: 0.2%
- Smart Beta: 0.08%
- IBKR Asset Management annual management fees on actively managed portfolios:
IBKR Commissions for Transactions in Your IBKR Asset Management Portfolio Investments
- All IBKR Asset Management transactions are executed by Interactive Brokers. IBKR Asset Management and Interactive Brokers are affiliates.
- Brokerage commissions charged by Interactive Brokers are in addition to IBKR Asset Management's asset management fees.
- Passively Managed Portfolios (e.g., Asset Allocation, Index, and Smart Beta Portfolios):
- Interactive Brokers charges IBKR Asset Management clients modified volume-based tiered commissions for stock and ETF trades.
- Commissions: Interactive Brokers charges $0.0035 in commissions per aggregated shares based on the whole “basket” of securities in a client's Asset Allocation, Index, and Smart Beta portfolio investment rather than on each security. Generally, for trades in these portfolios, Interactive Brokers charges a minimum commission equal to the lower of $5 or 0.05% of trade value per client account, if more than the standard tiered commissions charge of $0.0035 per aggregated shares in the client basket. Interactive Brokers caps commissions on investments in these portfolios at 0.5% of the value of the basket trade.
- Actively Managed Portfolios:
- For investments in these portfolios, Interactive Brokers charges IBKR Asset Management clients commissions based on the tiered commissions structure for stocks and ETFs which can be viewed here .
- Interactive Brokers requires certain types of brokerage accounts to generate a minimum level of commissions each month. Therefore, in addition to applicable commissions, whenever the overall monthly commissions paid by all IBKR Asset Management client accounts do not amount to at least $10 in commissions per account per month, Interactive Brokers will collectively charge IBKR Asset Management clients the difference between the actual commissions charged and the overall $10 minimum due for all IBKR Asset Management clients, determined on a pro rata basis (based on the amount by which each IBKR Asset Management client account is below the $10 minimum.)
- Important disclosures about IBKR Asset Management, can be found here and here .
IBRK ASSET MANAGEMENT PORTFOLIOS