PortfolioAnalyst lets you quickly and efficiently analyze the performance
of your account portfolio by creating and saving PDF reports suitable for presentation.
- Analyze your IB portfolio on a daily, monthly or quarterly basis.
- Select either Time-Weighted Return (TWR) or Money-Weighted Return (MWR) percentage value measures.
- Analyze Net Asset Value (NAV) and percentage value measures over time.
- View results for multiple client or sub accounts on a single report.
- View results in easy-to-read color-coded charts.
Single-Page Comprehensive Snapshot Reports
- Quickly create PDF reports for easy viewing, downloading and presentation to Advisor and Broker Clients.
- View performance statistics at a glance, including your account's return, Net Asset Value (NAV), asset allocation and distribution of returns.
Create Detailed Reports for Online Viewing or for Presentation
- Create customizable detailed PDF reports for easy downloading, printing and presentation.
- Compare your portfolio's performance against global industry benchmarks.
- View additional performance statistics including Cost Basis, Cash Flow and Mark-to-Market values.
- Select only those reports you want in detailed PDF reports.
- Institutional accounts can create, save and add a synopsis to a report to communicate important information about the analysis results.
The Performance Attribution Report helps you determine how your asset allocation and selection of securities affects your portfolio's performance when compared to the performance of the S&P 500 Index. This report includes summary tables, a line chart, a bar chart, and a scatter plot that shows how your portfolio outperformed or underperformed the S&P 500 Index.
Any trading symbols displayed are for illustrative purposes only and are not intended to portray a recommendation.
Interactive Brokers LLC is a member of NYSE, FINRA, SIPC