Bonds Product Highlights
Interactive Brokers offers electronic access to US corporate bonds, US government securities, US Municipal bonds,
fixed income futures and fixed income options, all from a single account.
Consider the following advantages of trading fixed income at Interactive Brokers:
- Multiple Fixed Income Instruments - IB offers multiple fixed income bonds to meet your trading needs. Trade corporate, municipal, or treasury bonds all from a single account and single trading screen.
- Customer Bond Quotes for Trading in TWS - In contrast to traditional bond platforms, customers can both see and place bid and offer quotes for US Corporate bonds. Non-marketable limit orders that meet or exceed the existing best quote will be included in the IB market data for other IB customers to trade.
- Comparable Bonds All in One Place - To help ensure fair pricing and make it easy to compare municipal bonds with similar characteristics, TWS automatically displays a table of comparable bonds for each bond order. You can submit a Request for Quote on any of the presented bonds directly from within this table.
- US Corporate Bonds Scanner - Scan the bond markets on any criteria from bond ratings and coupon rate to a specified convexity range or equity cap using the US Corporate Bonds scanner.
- Smartest Routing with Multiple Bond Market Centers - IB routes to multiple bond market centers including BondDesk, Knight BondPoint, MuniCenter, NYSE Arca Bonds, and Tradeweb. All bond orders are SmartRouted.
- Submit Corporate and Municipal Bond RFQs - Submit a Request for Quote on a bond that has no existing quote, to potentially improve upon an existing quote, or to get a quote for a particular trade size.
Any symbols displayed are for illustrative purposes only and do not portray a recommendation.
Interactive Brokers LLC is a member of NYSE, FINRA, SIPC