By slicing your large order into smaller, non-uniform increments and releasing them at random intervals over time, the Accumulate/Distribute algo can help to achieve the best price for your large volume orders without being noticed in the market. In addition, the comprehensive interface allows a single trader to easily and effectively manage multiple large volume orders simultaneously.
- Use the Relative order type to add liquidity, and take advantage of available
- Randomize submission time and order size to ensure your order is not noticed in the market.
- Customize the algo conditions to define any level of complexity, from a straight-forward strategy to a multi-layered algorithm that randomizes price and timing and reacts to market movement and trends.
- Multiple tabs with an aggregated order Summary page provide an efficient and simple-to-use interface that lets you create, manage and monitor groups of large-volume algo orders simultaneously.
- Quick-glance summary data shows real-time order progress.
- Seamless integration with TWS allows quick access to other trading and analytics tools, including ScaleTrader, the Integrated Stock Window and realtime charts.
- Supports multiple asset classes including stocks, options, futures and forex and combinations.
Any symbols displayed are for illustrative purposes only and do not portray a recommendation.
Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. For information on the uses and risks of options, you can obtain a copy of the Options Clearing Corporation risk disclosure document titled Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options by clicking here.
Interactive Brokers LLC is a member of NYSE, FINRA, SIPC