Technical Analytics Software Highlights
IB Technical Analytics includes real-time charting tools and market scanners that let you view
and filter data to react quickly to market activity. Charts and scanners both include
options analytic indicators to help you identify trading opportunities in the stock and options markets.
- Choose time periods ranging from one minute through five years, or enter a custom time period for any interval.
- Select Line, Bar or Candlestick chart types.
- Set time parameters, draw trendlines and view time and sales all in a single window.
- Chart volatilities, including historical and option implied volatility, option open interest and option volume.
- Use ChartTrader to create, modify and transmit orders without leaving the chart window.
- Create interactive charts in Trader Workstation or WebTrader.
TWS Technical Studies
- Look for peaks, bottoms, trends, patterns and other factors affecting a stock's price movement by adding technical studies to your chart.
- Choose from simple, weighted or exponential moving averages, Bollinger bands, Envelopes, Parabolic SAR, Relative Strength Index, MACD, ADX/DMI, Stochastic Oscillator, On Balance Volume, Rate of Change, Momentum, Average True Range, Ultimate Oscillator and the Williams Oscillator and more.
- Market Scanners let you quickly and easily scan global markets for the top performing contracts, including stocks, options, futures, bonds, indexes and more.
- Customize your scan with any combination of search criteria such as instrument type, market center(s), price and volume constraints, sector and industry, and more. Market Scanners are available in TWS and WebTrader.
Any symbols displayed are for illustrative purposes only and do not portray a recommendation.
Interactive Brokers LLC is a member of NYSE, FINRA, SIPC