Statements and Reports
Easy to view and customize, our statements and reports cover all aspects of your Interactive Brokers account:
- Generate daily, monthly and yearly secure online Activity Statements as HTML files with expandable and collapsible sections, or as downloadable PDF files.
- Create reusable and customized statements that include only the information that you want to see.
- View real-time trade confirmations, margin details, and a variety of other supplemental reports.
- Download statements into a variety of different file formats, including XML, text and a variety of third-party software such as Quicken or MS Excel.
Analyze the performance of your portfolio online by creating and saving customizable presentation-ready PDF reports in PortfolioAnalyst:
- Create and save reports based on a set of measurement criteria and optionally compare the data to selected industry benchmarks.
- Select one or more reports in your analysis, including allocation by sector or asset class, time period or cumulative performance, risk measures, and more.
- Use the Performance Attribution report to explain differences between your portfolio and the S&P 500 Index due to asset allocation and/or return deviations from the index.
- Create single-page snapshot PDF reports suitable for presentation.
Any trading symbols displayed are for illustrative purposes only and are not intended to portray a recommendation.
Interactive Brokers LLC is a member of NYSE, FINRA, SIPC