Webinars are recorded, so if you are interested in an event that is being offered at a time you cannot attend, register to automatically receive a link to the event playback.
Finding the Perfect Match
The Quest for the Right Fund Administrator
Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 11:30am (EST)
Christine A. O'Neill, Financial Solutions Accounting & Administrative Services
Christine A. O'Neill, President of Financial Solutions Accounting & Administrative Services, Inc. will discuss how to avoid the common pitfalls in searching for the right Fund Administrator as well as various reporting requirements that will help make your fund's investor reporting seamless. Topics will include:
- Handling option assignments and basis reporting as well as the frequency of reporting.
- How to avoid common mistakes.
- Matching potential limited partner needs to your Prime Broker.
- Administrator capabilities.
- NAV light versus NAV reporting.
Hedge Fund Portfolio Accounting and Fund Performance Tracking Services
The Search for the Best Model Portfolio
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 11:30am (EST)
Henry Zelikovsky, CTO, Starpoint Solutions
Henry Zelikovsky, Chief Technology Officer at Starpoint Solutions, will speak on the latest quantitative strategies used by hedge funds to enhance performance and seek alpha. Topics will include:
- Portfolio Accounting Engine - Moving from Excel to an automated process that builds historical data views for trades and positions with reporting by Asset Class and Time dimensions.
- Validating Strategy Models - Covering out-of-strategy notifications and strategy adjustments through integration with IB Trader Workstation.
- Portfolio Performance Measurement and Attribution - Strategy attribution (calculations and reporting).
If you do not wish to continue to receive the IB Notification click here
Attendance is limited, so we encourage you to register for the upcoming webinars as soon as possible. Instructions are available here.
Once registered, you will be provided with full instructions on how to attend the webinar.
Exchange and Industry Sponsored Webinars are presented by unaffiliated third parties. Interactive Brokers LLC is not responsible for the content of these presentations. You should review the contents of each presentation and make your own judgment as to whether the content is appropriate for you. Interactive Brokers LLC does not provide recommendations or advice.
These financial products are not suitable for all investors and customers should read the relevant risk warnings before investing. You should be aware that your losses may exceed the value of your original investment.
Interactive Brokers LLC 2 Pickwick Plaza, Greenwich, CT 06830 - member NYSE