Open an Account
a complete turnkey solution for
in organizations such as exchanges,
hedge funds, mutual funds, brokers, banks
and insurance companies
IBEmployeeTrackSM provides a simple, cost-effective solution for organizations such as exchanges, hedge funds, mutual funds, brokers, banks, and insurance companies, who are required to monitor their employees' trading activity.
Note: Once you sign up for IBEmployeeTrack, you will no longer receive employee statements by email.
IBEmployeeTrack clients are provided with the following benefits:
- Consolidate your employees' trading activity from Interactive Brokers and other brokers under a single platform at no charge.
- Electronic access to employee trade activity. Daily reports on all employee trading accounts held at IB are automatically transmitted to your legal department to ensure ongoing compliance with in-house and external reporting requirements.
- Custom feeds available for third party monitoring software.
- The ability to send application invitations to employees and have a new employee account automatically linked.
- Restrict your employees from trading designated symbols.
- Customer-specific report design sends only the account data you request, such as trade confirmations, positions, interest and commissions, taxes, and fees.
- Accounts are accepted from residents of all countries except those countries that are prohibited by the US Office of Foreign Assets Control. Click here for a list of available countries.
IBEmployeeTrack Structure Chart
Employee Marketing Handout
IB provides a customized handout for your employees with information about IB's broker services. This customized handout will be created upon registration. Click the button above for a generic sample of this document.
For information regarding your account, contact Interactive Brokers by clicking here.
For information on SIPC coverage on your account, visit www.sipc.org or call SIPC at 1 (202) 371-8300.