Open an Account
a complete turnkey solution for
that provides trading, clearing, and reporting
capability for advisors of all sizes
Our Advisor accounts let Professional Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) and Commodity Trading Advisors (CTAs) execute and allocate trades among multiple clients from a single order management interface.
Advisors who manage client accounts in excess of state registration minimums (generally 16 or more accounts and US $25 million in assets) must be registered under local regulatory law (e.g. Registered Investment Advisors (RIA) for US securities and Commodity Trading Advisors (CTA) for US commodities).
Advisors enjoy the following benefits:
- Manage all your client accounts and trading from our comprehensive suite of tools.1
- Assume the role of Wealth Manager by assigning registered Money Managers to multiple clients for trading purposes. Shop for registered Money Managers at our IB Money Manager Marketplace.
- Automate multi-client trade allocations and portfolio rebalancing.
- White Brand statements, customer registration and other informational materials with your own organization's identity.
- Create professional, client-ready performance presentations with PortfolioAnalyst.
- Link to Administrators for the purpose of providing administratrive services such as reporting to your clients. Shop for registered Administrators at the Administrator Marketplace.
- Configure access rights to assign different managerial roles and client accounts to individual employees within your organization using our flexible User Access Rights system.
- Add Pension Plan Trust Accounts as clients. Non-Prototype Plan Accounts are subaccounts that hold assets for a qualified Pension Plan.
- Access stocks, options, futures, forex and bonds electronically on over 100 markets worldwide from a single account.
- Enjoy the security of Interactive Brokers' financial strength – our equity capital exceeds $5 billion2.
For information regarding your account, contact Interactive Brokers by clicking here.
For information on SIPC coverage on your account, visit www.sipc.org or call SIPC at 1 (202) 371-8300.
- A new Advisor account whose country of residence is Canada can only manage Canadian client accounts.
- Includes Interactive Brokers Group and its affiliates.
Interactive Brokers LLC is a member of NYSE, FINRA, SIPC