a complete turnkey solution for
Proprietary Trading Groups
that provides trading, clearing, and reporting
capability on over 100 market destinations
worldwide from a single account
Our Proprietary Trading Group accounts let corporations and trading organizations authorize multiple traders to enter orders in a single account, or set up individual accounts for traders, or strategies with separate credit limits.
Proprietary Trading Groups enjoy the following benefits:
- A complete turnkey solution that provides trading, clearing, and reporting capability for Proprietary Trading Groups on over 100 market destinations worldwide from a single account.
- A User Access Rights system that allows you to assign different managerial roles and client accounts to individual employees within your organization.
- Trades can be given up pre-trade or post-trade to multiple prime locations or taken up from an executing broker.
- Risk-based Portfolio Margin or Reg T Margin Accounts.
We offer two types of Proprietary Trading Group account structures
Both account types provide institutions with the flexibility of trade execution, clearing and prime broker services all within the same account.
Separate Trading Limit Account
- A single trading account with one or more users.
- Multiple users can view and modify other traders' activity.
- Master, sub accounts and users are part of the same legal entity.
- Funds are deposited in the master account and transferred between the master and sub accounts to control individual trader limits.
- Initial margining is determined for each individual account, while maintenance margining is determined at a consolidated account level.
- Master users can set trading limits on individual sub accounts based on order size and value.
For information regarding your account, contact Interactive Brokers by clicking here.
For information on SIPC coverage on your account, visit www.sipc.org or call SIPC at 1 (202) 371-8300.