PortfolioAnalyst lets you quickly and efficiently analyze the performance of your account portfolio by creating and saving PDF reports suitable for presentation. Analyze your portfolio's performance based on a set of measurement criteria and optionally compare the data to selected industry benchmarks. Once you create and save reports, you can run, edit or delete them.
- Analyze your IB portfolio on a daily, monthly or quarterly basis.
- Select either Time-Weighted Return (TWR) or Money-Weighted Return (MWR) percentage value measures.
- Analyze Net Asset Value (NAV) and percentage value measures over time.
- View results for multiple client or sub accounts on a single report.
- Optionally compare your portfolio's performance against up to three global industry benchmarks.
- View additional performance statistics including Cost Basis, Cash Flow and Mark-to-Market values.
- View results in easy-to-read color-coded charts.
Create Presentation-Ready Single-Page Comprehensive Snapshot Reports
- Quickly create PDF format reports for easy viewing, downloading and presentation to Advisor and Broker Clients.
- View performance statistics at a glance, including your account's return, Net Asset Value (NAV), asset allocation and distribution of returns.
Create Customizable Reports for Online Viewing or for Presentation
- Create customizable detailed reports in PDF format for easy downloading, printing and presentation.
- Select only those reports you want in detailed PDF reports.
- Institutional accounts can create, save and add a synopsis to a report to communicate important information about the analysis results.
The Performance Attribution Report helps you determine how your asset allocation and selection of securities affects your portfolio's performance when compared to the performance of the S&P 500 Index. This report includes summary tables, a line chart, a bar chart, and a scatter plot that shows how your portfolio outperformed or underperformed the S&P 500 Index.
† Link names are the navigation sequence through the IB website menu bar located at the top of every IB web page.
Any stock, options or futures symbols displayed are for illustrative purposes only and are not intended to portray a recommendation.